The GameVest Management Team is made up of the following key managers:
- Phillip Mostert (Chairman)
- Morrison Smit (Financial Director)
- Reta Oosterhuis (Game Information Manager)
- Corne Mostert (Client Liaison Manager)
- PJ Van Wyk (Assistant Game Manager)
- Soldier Mutimbanyoka (Game & Camp Manager)
- Shorty Mushangwe (Assistant Camp Manager)
- Hannes Bloum (Farm Manager Thaba Motswere)
- Arnold Claase (Head Professional Guide)
- Daan Kock (Professional Guide & Head of Security)
- Loderick Mathebula (Lodge Manager Thaba Motswere)
In memory of late Gamevest Director, Freddie Oosterhuis, who through excellent leadership capabilities and a clear vision for the Game Industry of South Africa, inspired so many people. Leading by example, Freddie proved that with focus and a high standard of work ethic, game ranchers can constantly push the boundaries and reach new levels in the fields of marketing and management of wildlife, something which will continue as part of the values of Gamevest Game Breeders.
Obviously it is not possible to list all of the staff on this page working on the various reserves, however we are a great team of people on every game reserve and we all love the work we do.
Every individual has a specific role to play in the GameVest business to make sure we can deliver on our and our partner’s dreams and ideals. More details on each team member is available on request.